If you are visiting my website, you must want to make some changes in your life.
You may be considering psychotherapy to help you to:
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Create a better relationship with significant others
- Improve your communication effectiveness in your work place
- Survive a divorce or a crisis in your marriage or partnership
- Face grief and loss in your life
- Explore your ongoing sadness and depression
- Feel less "stuck" and find more joy
- Learn to speak up for yourself in your personal and work life
- Make your life feel happier and more fulfilling
- Grow into the person whom you would like to be
I'd like to work with you to address these concerns. I've been a psychologist practicing in Atlanta for more than 25 years. In my office we can work together to understand what has gotten in the way for you in your current situation. We can then work to add new skills and new approaches to make your life a happier one.
The choice to enter therapy is such an important decision. When going into psychotherapy, it is essential that you feel heard and understood by your psychologist. Psychotherapy is most effective when you find the right psychologist for you.
The people who come to see me generally find me to be empathic and understanding. I hope I'll be that person for you to help you work to make your life better.
For more information please explore this website and feel free to contact me with any questions you'd like answered.
In addition to my work as a psychologist in Atlanta, you'll find on this website a free mini class in assertiveness training; articles I've written on topics such as assertiveness, infertility, and empowerment; a link to my blog about speaking up for yourself; links to some useful websites and much more.
Promote Your Page Too
Call or email me. We can then set up an initial consultation to see if I am the right therapist for you.
Telephone:404-873-5503 ext 17
Email: Linda Tillman